You are not eligible for a membership if you are
- Less than 20 years old
- Currently legally married
- Or have been convicted of any offense, or subject to any court order relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct or harassment.
You understand and agree that a breach of any of the above conditions automatically renders this agreement null and void.
We reserve the right to refuse any application to become a member based on our sole discretion.
If you become a THW member, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the SERVICE’s profile form (such information to be known as the “PROFILE DATA”); and maintain and promptly update the Profile Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- You acknowledge that if your Profile is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service without notice or compensation.
- The Heart Whispers reserves the right to perform background checks including but not limited to, your single status, employment history, records search of public documents (which include convictions, arrests), and educational records. You also understand that after the completion of any such check, it is not a guarantee that you become a member.
- You understand and accept that whilst The Heart Whispers endeavors to obtain accurate and true information about all its members for their own security, we are not responsible for inaccurate information about another person/match if they have misled us.
- Your membership in the Service is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- With all encounters and communication with THW and other THW members, you will uphold yourself in a respectful manner that is in line with THW Values and membership rules.
- In all your encounters with THW and the other Members, conduct yourself in a respectful manner that is aligned with THW’s values and membership rules. You will not conduct any abusive, offensive, derogatory, racially offensive, harassing, and illegal behavior. You will not disclose other members’ private information, or collect information about other clients, without their consent.
- While THW employees are motivated and driven to help all its clients, we request that members respect the matchmakers’ privacy and personal time by keeping communication within official working hours.
- Extra personalized services are available to clients based on the needs of the clients. The fee for these extra services are charged at an hourly rate, and payment is to be made within 7 days of invoice. Additional Life Coaching, Image Consulting, and Date Coaching Services are charged at a flat fee of SGD 200, SGD 200 and SGD 200 respectively. The member is not required to purchase extra services as a condition of entering into this agreement.
- THW reserves the right to terminate any membership with no refunds if any client has breached any of the above conditions.
- The Heart Whispers makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements and/or expectations and/or that any service provided by the company will lead to a successful match resulting in a relationship. No advice or information, whether verbal or written, obtained by you from The Heart Whispers through or from the service shall create any warranty not stated in the terms.
Cooling Off Period
- Each client is entitled to a cooling off period where the member has 3 working days to reconsider their membership or withdraw from using the dating services at The Heart Whispers.
For Dating Packages
- Should a client request for a refund within 3 days cooling off period after purchase of a dating package, a full refund, less the administration fee ($150) will be made to the client.
- If The Heart Whispers has not introduced any matches to the member after three (3) months since the start of his/her dating package, a prorated refund of the membership fee and dating package fee will be given.
- No refund will be given if any matched profile is offered during this period but it is not accepted by the client. This includes reasons such as a client’s’ busy schedule, travel or unforeseen circumstances such as health or family commitments.
- In the event that a member wishes to withdraw from the membership within one (1) month of membership activation due to disability, terminal or mental illness, a full refund of the membership fee, less the membership fee ($50) and administration fee ($150), will be given. The member must support his/her case with all documentation (e.g. medical reports, doctor’s letter, etc). The member must also not have utilized the membership if workshops or matches have been used it will be deducted accordingly.
- If the client signs up and pays for an event, but withdraws more than one (1) week before the event, a full refund of the ticket price will be given.
- If the client signs up and pays for an event, but withdraws less than one (1) week before the event, no refund will be given. The client will be given a 50% off discount for the next event.
- If a specific event has a differing refund policy from this default and existing version, The Heart Whispers will inform the respective participants directly in writing.
- If the event is canceled by The Heart Whispers, a full refund will be made to participants who have signed up and paid for the event.
Procedure For Other Reasons Of Refund
- For any cases that fall outside of the above scenarios, refund requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis, subject to the approval of the Directors of The Heart Whispers. All refund requests are to be submitted to us at email@example.com
Members may place their membership on hold for one to three months at a time for a maximum of 6 months. Unused dates are applied to the end of membership to maximize services. The reasons for such can be due to work, travel, family commitments, and others, to be reviewed on a case by case basis.
To place a hold on a membership, the Member must contact The Heart Whispers by phone or email. Hold status memberships begin on the day it is accepted by a THW Director. It is the responsibility of the member to update The Heart Whispers when the hold is to be lifted.